Microfluidics News Microfluidics News
- Pioneering microfluidics technologies to treat pregnant populationsby Lan Ngo on 26th April 2023 at 3:51 pm
A research group at the University of Manitoba is using microfluidics technologies from Dolomite Microfluidics to design and evaluate novel nanoparticle drug delivery systems for the safe and effective treatment of diseases during pregnancy. The laboratory has developed an innovative microfluidics model to mimic the structure of the placenta, and is using this system to... The post Pioneering microfluidics technologies to treat pregnant populations appeared first on Dolomite Microfluidics.
- Blacktrace launches Particle Works – the new dedicated particle engineering brandby Raquel Campos on 7th April 2022 at 11:14 am
Blacktrace Holdings Ltd – a world leader in Productizing Science® – is excited to announce the launch of Particle Works, a spin out of Dolomite Microfluidics. The official launch of this new brand will take place at the LNP Formulation and Process Development Summit in Boston, MA, from the 12th to 14th April 2022.... The post Blacktrace launches Particle Works – the new dedicated particle engineering brand appeared first on Dolomite Microfluidics.
- Microfluidics offers easier and faster manufacturing of nanomedicinesby Raquel Campos on 30th June 2021 at 8:00 am
Researchers at Queen’s University Belfast are using microfluidics to fabricate particles for the encapsulation of drugs and biologics for imaging, treatment and cell targeting. Dr Dimitrios Lamprou, a Reader in Pharmaceutical Engineering at the School of Pharmacy, explained: “Our work involves the microfluidic preparation of lipid (liposome) and polymer-based (PLGA) nanoparticles that can efficiently... The post Microfluidics offers easier and faster manufacturing of nanomedicines appeared first on Dolomite Microfluidics.
- Dolomite Microfluidics and Phosphorex partner to accelerate lipid nanoparticle development in the fields of drug delivery and nanomedicineby Raquel Campos on 1st June 2021 at 1:00 pm
Dolomite Microfluidics, a leading developer of particle systems for drug delivery, and Phosphorex, Inc., a leading contract development and manufacturing organization specializing in particle-based formulation of drug products, are pleased to announce their partnership to establish unique capabilities in drug and vaccine development. The partnership will feature the installation of Dolomite’s next generation Automated... The post Dolomite Microfluidics and Phosphorex partner to accelerate lipid nanoparticle development in the fields of drug delivery and nanomedicine appeared first on Dolomite Microfluidics.
- Dolomite Microfluidics launches Automated Nanoparticle System for formulation library generationby Raquel Campos on 23rd March 2021 at 9:00 am
Dolomite Microfluidics is leading the way in nanoparticle production with the release of its innovative Automated Nanoparticle (ANP) System for microfluidic formulation library generation This next generation automated platform is the result of a four-year focus on the challenges commonly associated with batch production of lipid nanoparticles and liposomes for drug and vaccine... The post Dolomite Microfluidics launches Automated Nanoparticle System for formulation library generation appeared first on Dolomite Microfluidics.